Today in speaking skills we listened to a ted talk and then we answered some questions about it. This is my work:
WATCH DREW’S TED TALK AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you think small acts of kindness can change someone’s life? How do you think each person in their own way can positively affect the people around them?
- What do you think everybody did when he says “Everybody lost it”? (min 3:09)
- What do you think the word “catalyst” means? (min. 4:28)
- After watching the TED Talk, what do you think are the traits/qualities a leader should have? Have you changed your mind after this talk?
1.Yes. Each person in their own way can positively affect the people around them by doing little things thinking about the other.
2. I think that when he says “Everybody lost it” he means that everybody lost their minds.
3. I think that it means that everybody has made someone’s life better by something they said or did. Everybody has been and important part of a specific moment.
4. A leader should be confident about himself, brave, kind, responsible, empathetic, among others. Yes I have.